The Ca’ dei Frati company has been renowned since 1782, as confirmed by a document that refers to "a house with a cellar located in Lugana in the Sermion district known as the place of the Friars”. In 1939, Felice Dal Cero, son of Domenico, formerly a wine grower in Montecchia di Crosara near Verona, moved to that very house in Lugana di Sirmione, immediately realising the area’s potential for vine cultivation. After thirty years working in the vineyard and the cellar, his son Pietro took part in the creation of the DOC in 1969, bottling his first wine with the label Lugana Casa dei Frati, later named Ca’ dei Frati.
The processes take place with the utmost respect for the raw material through an innovative technique refined over the years that enables us to obtain full-bodied wines with great longevity. The bond and the continuous collaboration with our friend Gino Veronelli has helped us to create and plan our wines over time.
Italy - 31100 Treviso - Via Lancieri di Novara, 3
Tax code and no. enrollment at the Padua Business Register: 04978670265
REA no: TV-415416
Share Capital: 10.000,00 (paid-in 10.000)